In our laboratory, we are aiming at interdisciplinary researches featured with the 'fusion' of quantum statistical mechanics, energy solution, and artificial intelligence.
🔵 Mission: 'Interdisciplinary' energy solution research
In recent years, the renewable energy sector is moving toward more intelligent. In order to take advantage of the energy more efficiently, it is essential to construct a system which enables to conduct optimization calculation, power generation and consumption prediction, digital controlling and modeling. More specifically, our research interests include: the design and fabrication of energy conversion device (solar cell,etc) based on the first principle DFT quantum transport theory; Self-development of deep learning AI package; Construction of energy prediction system based on meteorological information calculation of the local area at high resolution (until the lattice spacing 500m) using meteorological numerical model WRF. Meanwhile, we are keeping working on the application of these basic research results to contribute to the real world by cooperating with the company and capture the needs of the times and make our society a better place.
🔵 Vision: "Organic fusion" of different research fields
In the coming future, there is no doubt that the "fusion" of different fields will be the major driving force to innovation technology. D-Wave,Inc, the Canadian company who at first commercialized a quantum computer by using the 1152 of quantum bits, is exactly the example of fusing different fields such as computer science and quantum magnetic theory to the ultimate. Our laboratory will seek to be able to realize the true interdisciplinary fusion in the research field. Under the energy solution centered research framework of info-Powered Energy System Research Center (i-PERC), we aim to achieve both the born of new knowledge and return their values to our society by fusion of different fields.
The latest news
- Friday June 9th, 2017 ～ Professor Sogabe Gave a speech in Stanford University’s Public Forum
- Friday May 5th, 2017 ～ Professor Sogabe will have a Seminar at Stanford University. 2017.5.15
- Sunday April 16th, 2017 (日本語) 〜 2017.4.13 人工知能ラボ開設記念講演にて基調講演を行いました
- Wednesday March 15th, 2017 (日本語) ～「人工知能ラボ」開設＆記念講演会～ 電通大曽我部研究室・東京大学・株式会社グリッドの三者共同プロジェクト
- Wednesday February 15th, 2017 (日本語) 〜 最新の講演資料 ベイズ統計の基礎から深層学習の最前線までを要約しました
- Thursday February 9th, 2017 ∞ReNom Updated Information Feb.2017
- Wednesday January 11th, 2017 ∞ReNom新たな活用へ
- Wednesday December 21st, 2016 ～深層強化学習の応用：∞ReNomがプラント最適化分野へ 新しい一歩を踏み出しました
- Friday December 16th, 2016 (日本語) 〜Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS2016) に参加しました
- Friday December 16th, 2016 (日本語) ～第８回UECコミュニケーションサロンにてプレゼンターを務めます。
- Thursday November 10th, 2016 ～2016年11月24日第一原理電子状態計算ソフトウェア〝Siesta”のセミナーにて講演を行います
- Wednesday November 9th, 2016 ～The 26th International Photovoltaic Science and Engineering Conference (PVSEC-26)
- Tuesday November 8th, 2016 〜 October 26th the day of the Open Campus of the University of University of Electro-communications
- Sunday October 16th, 2016 (日本語) ～曽我部研が共同研究開発に携わった∞ReNomの記事が日経ビジネスに掲載！
- Sunday October 16th, 2016 (日本語) ～Innovation Leaders Summit 2016人気上位100社に選ばれました！
- Saturday October 8th, 2016 〜 量子ドット太陽電池レビュー論文が「Journal of photonics for energy」誌に掲載
- Thursday September 29th, 2016 〜The 26th International Photovoltaic Science and Engineering Conference (PVSEC-26)
- Tuesday September 20th, 2016 HEMP 2016: Hot Electrons and Solar Energy Date: 15th-16th September
- Friday August 12th, 2016 〜 IEEE PES-ISGT-2016 Asian Conference ！Melbourne, Australia
- Thursday June 23rd, 2016 The Open campus Day for 2016 will be held on Saturday, June 4, 2016.